Available exclusively to GCN members, our unique subscription program provides Georgia nonprofits with affordable access to the breadth and depth of training opportunities we offer – allowing your team to benefit from the full range of targeted courses, certificate series, and clinics offered by Nonprofit University all year long.
“I am a strong believer that an organization can only grow as much as they are willing to learn. We are a learning organization and Access365 has provided us with an awesome opportunity to learn and grow in this profession in a cost effective and convenient way.”
—Scott Speed, Executive Director, The Neighborhood Enrichment Project, Inc.
Take advantage of this remarkable value in nonprofit education to continually build the core competencies of your leadership, staff, board members and volunteers. The bottom line benefit is an organization-wide strengthening of knowledge and skills, leading to increased sustainability and mission impact.
Benefits of Access365 include:
- Unlimited access for 2, 3, 4 or 5 members of your organization’s staff, board, or volunteers to attend Nonprofit University’s Core Curriculum courses and Certificate Programs over a one year period.
- 50% off the member rate for any additional staff, board or volunteer to attend Core Curriculum Courses and Certificate Programs.
- Unlimited access in our all-day Clinics for up to 2 members of your organization’s staff, board, or volunteers to attend
- 25% discount off the GCN member rate for Nonprofit Summit.
- 25% discount off the GCN member rate for our Executive Leadership Programs.
Fees for Access 365:
Annual fees are based on the number of applicable staff, board members or volunteers affiliated with your organization:
Only a limited number of Access365 subscriptions are available each year for GCN member organizations. We are also happy to customize Access365 based on your organization's needs.
Contact Nicole Myers at [email protected] or 678-916-3030 for more information and to enroll.