This is an Intermediate Course within Nonprofit University's
Leveraging existing, often free-to-use social media platforms, nonprofits can drive awareness, share their story, cultivate donor relationships, and open up two-way communication with advocates, donors, and volunteers in ways never before possible. This course includes vital, industry-leading instruction on identifying the social media platform that’s best for your organization, creating a compelling message, and analyzing data to drive organizational development.
What You'll Learn
After this course, you'll be able to:
- Determine the right marketing platform to support online giving and cultivation mechanisms.
- Address issues of privacy, regulation, law, and risk.
- Create effective basic messaging for online techniques like email, social networks, web sites, and more, without “spamming” your audience.
- Use customer relationship management (CRM) tools in online marketing.
- Structure and execute a campaign through email and social media.
- Perform a cost-analysis to determine the best premium social media options.
- Use IP tracking and message customization.
- Access and analyze data from social media and online platforms.
- Increase traffic to social media and website platforms.
Bundle and Save!
We have carefully curated four intermediate certificates to offer next-level training in critical development practice areas. Investing in a certificate provides a more robust learning experience and significant cost savings.
Thanks to The Wells Fargo Foundation, limited scholarship opportunities are available for eligible organizations.
- Coming soon
Georgia Center for Nonprofits
100 Peachtree Street NW
Atlanta, GA 30303
GCN Member: $150