Understanding data and evaluating impact are as critical in social media as in programs and fundraising. In this class you will learn to understand what you see in analytics dashboards, talk about social media impact with key internal and external stakeholders, and use analytics for making adjustments and informing decisions.
At the end of this course participants will be able to:
- Read and understand analytics dashboards.
- Identify the impact of social media engagement, including on campaigns.
- Apply lessons learned from analytics to make decisions.
- Department heads, team leaders, and other decision-makers in development/fundraising, marketing, or communications
- Managers, coordinators, and specialists in development/fundraising, marketing, or communications
- Any nonprofit professional responsible for online and digital communications
- Aspiring nonprofit marketers, communicators, fundraisers, or development officers
- April 30, 2019
- November 19, 2019
Georgia Center for Nonprofits
100 Peachtree Street NW
Atlanta, GA 30303
Questions? Contact us at [email protected] or 678-916-3081.
April 30, 2019
November 19, 2019