There are natural limits on your contents’ ability to spread “organically” online. Advertising allows you to reach targeted audiences outside of your core supporters, based on specific criteria. This course explains how social media advertising works, how best to use it, and how to make the case for advertising to others in your organization.
At the end of this course participants will be able to:
- Understand how social media advertising works
- Use social media advertising to further your communication goals
- Make a compelling case for investing in social media advertising.
- Department heads, team leaders, and other decision-makers in development/fundraising, marketing, or communications
- Managers, coordinators, and specialists in development/fundraising, marketing, or communications
- Any nonprofit professional responsible for online and digital communications
- Aspiring nonprofit marketers, communicators, fundraisers, or development officers
- April 16, 2019
Georgia Center for Nonprofits
100 Peachtree Street NW
Atlanta, GA 30303
Questions? Contact us at [email protected] or 678-916-3081.
April 16, 2019