There are natural limits on your contents’ ability to spread “organically” online. Advertising allows you to reach targeted audiences outside of your core supporters, based on specific criteria. This course explains how social media advertising works, how best to use it, and how to make the case for advertising to others in your organization.
- Explain how social media advertising works.
- Use social media advertising to further your communication goals.
- Make a compelling case for investing in social media advertising.
- Department heads, team leaders, and other decision-makers in development/fundraising, marketing, or communications
- Managers, coordinators, and specialists in development/fundraising, marketing, or communications
- Any nonprofit professional responsible for online and digital communications
- Aspiring nonprofit marketers, communicators, fundraisers, or development officers
April Voris is co-founder and Chief Zealotry Officer at GRM. She takes a highly customized approach, and believes that the best marketing work is a multi-faceted, creative blend of all related touchpoints for a particular brand. April’s professional career began as a client services manager for renowned advertising agency Cole Henderson Drake, where she became Director of Client Services. She has been recognized for her creativity and client service locally, regionally, and nationally.
GRM is an Atlanta-based boutique social agency focused on brand/rebranding, digital and social media, content campaigns, and consumer qualitative research. Founded in 2007 with roots in hospitality and creative advertising, GRM’s passion is helping good companies succeed. GRM works with for-profit and nonprofit clients, and its team members are proud to serve on three nonprofit boards. A leader in maximizing referrals through campaigns and engagement – an approach they call “Zealotry Marketing” – GRM focuses on increasing following and donors, maximizing and integrating fundraising programs, staging brands to appeal to higher levels donors, and sustainable, recurring marketing and communications.
- May 5, 2020
- October 29, 2020
Georgia Center for Nonprofits
100 Peachtree Street NW
Atlanta, GA 30303
Questions? Contact us at [email protected] or 678-916-3081.
May 5, 2020
Due to COVID-19 safety precautions, this class will be offered online via Zoom. Registrants will be emailed the day before their class with detailed instructions and the Zoom meeting link.
October 29, 2020
Thanks to the generous support of The Wells Fargo Foundation, GCN offers a limited number of partial scholarships for staff and board members of eligible organizations to attend Nonprofit University. Learn more