Successful social media strategy is grounded in your organization’s overall strategies and goals. This course demonstrates how to make the essential connections among the strategic plan, the development plan, the marketing plan, and the social media plan – including tactical considerations and ongoing maintenance.
At the end of this course participants will be able to:
- Explain how social media fits into a larger communications plan or calendar.
- Relate the goals of social media engagement to the strategic plan.
- Plan time for social media, including content generation and account maintenance.
- Department heads, team leaders, and other decision-makers in development/fundraising, marketing, or communications
- Managers, coordinators, and specialists in development/fundraising, marketing, or communications
- Any nonprofit professional responsible for online and digital communications
- Aspiring nonprofit marketers, communicators, fundraisers, or development officers
- October 4, 2019
- April 29, 2020
Georgia Center for Nonprofits
100 Peachtree Street NW
Atlanta, GA 30303
Questions? Contact us at [email protected] or 678-916-3081.
October 4, 2019
April 29, 2020
Thanks to the generous support of The Wells Fargo Foundation, GCN offers a limited number of partial scholarships for staff and board members of eligible organizations to attend Nonprofit University. Learn more