- Basics of fundraising and resource development at nonprofits
- Basics of marketing and communications for nonprofits
- Establishing shared systems for the raw materials to communicate client and program success
- Recognize opportunities to share content with your marketing/communications and fundraising/development teams, based on an understanding of their goals, strategies, and workflows.
- Explain the value in regular collaboration between your program and internal stakeholders with external audiences.
- Design a simple system for sharing information on your program with your partners in marketing/communications and fundraising/development.
Primarily intended for program coordinators and managers with less than five years of experience in program management, and oversight of one program with one or two funding sources and a small team (typically fewer than five staff and volunteers).
Kristin D. Hemingway is a 16-year youth advocate and ministry veteran that hails from Detroit, MI. She currently resides in Atlanta, GA where she is a nonprofit professional, youth leader, and highly sought after curriculum developer, trainer, and speaker. In addition to her long-standing work with young people of all ages, Kristin also works to encourage and train women and girls on how to prioritize their self-care and well-being while in pursuit of being their best self. She has conducted trainings across the country on topics related to personal and professional growth, as well as self-care. She is an avid volunteer in her local community and enjoys traveling, good music, and creating amazing memories with her loved ones!
- May 14, 2020
- December 2, 2020
Georgia Center for Nonprofits
100 Peachtree Street NW
Atlanta, GA 30303
Questions? Contact us at [email protected] or 678-916-3081.
May 14, 2020
Due to COVID-19 safety precautions, this class will be offered online via Zoom. Registrants will be emailed the day before their class with detailed instructions and the Zoom meeting link.
December 2, 2020