- Basics of fundraising and resource development at nonprofits
- Basics of marketing and communications for nonprofits
- Establishing shared systems for the raw materials to communicate client and program success
- Recognize opportunities to share content with your marketing/communications and fundraising/development teams, based on an understanding of their goals, strategies, and workflows.
- Explain the value in regular collaboration between your program and internal stakeholders with external audiences.
- Design a simple system for sharing information on your program with your partners in marketing/communications and fundraising/development.
- Nonprofit Program Management Essentials: program coordinators and managers with less than five years of experience in program management, and oversight of one program with one or two funding sources and a small team (typically fewer than five staff and volunteers)
- Advanced Nonprofit Program Management: senior program managers, program directors, and VPs with oversight for a portfolio of programs or a large/complex program with multiple, diverse funding sources, and supervisory responsibility for a larger team
This course is part of both tracks.
- May 30, 2019
- December 19, 2019
Georgia Center for Nonprofits
100 Peachtree Street NW
Atlanta, GA 30303
GCN Member: $150
Questions? Contact us at [email protected] or 678-916-3081.
May 30, 2019
November 14, 2019