- Principles of good customer service
- Policies and procedures
- Designing processes
- Using tools for workplace collaboration
- Give examples of good customer service at various points in a client’s lifecycle with your program, especially at intake, internal and external referrals, and closeout.
- Recognize the formal and informal processes and systems that support your program’s operations.
- Identify opportunities for implementing, revising, or replacing processes and systems, whether existing or absent, toward greater program effectiveness.
Primarily intended for program coordinators and managers with less than five years of experience in program management, and oversight of one program with one or two funding sources and a small team (typically fewer than five staff and volunteers).
- April 30, 2020
- November 18, 2020
Georgia Center for Nonprofits
100 Peachtree Street NW
Atlanta, GA 30303
Questions? Contact us at [email protected] or 678-916-3081.
April 30, 2020
November 18, 2020