- Budgets 101
- Grantor expectations and aligning differences
- Building mutually supportive relationships with your finance team
- Define the basic categories in a program budget.
- Explain direct and indirect costs, including realities around overhead.
- Establish regular communications processes with your finance team for mutual success.
- Nonprofit Program Management Essentials: program coordinators and managers with less than five years of experience in program management, and oversight of one program with one or two funding sources and a small team (typically fewer than five staff and volunteers)
- Advanced Nonprofit Program Management: senior program managers, program directors, and VPs with oversight for a portfolio of programs or a large/complex program with multiple, diverse funding sources, and supervisory responsibility for a larger team
This course is part of both tracks.
- April 18, 2019
- November 14, 2019
Georgia Center for Nonprofits
100 Peachtree Street NW
Atlanta, GA 30303
GCN Member: $150
Questions? Contact us at [email protected] or 678-916-3081.
April 18, 2019
November 14, 2019