Success in dealing with conflict comes from understanding how we behave, as well as how we can influence others. If we approach difficulties as needing to take place in one or a series of conversations, and we approach those conversations with a plan, we will find that we have less difficult people to deal with. More often than not, we will also have more meaningful and significant conversations. In this course, you will learn how to turn difficult situations into opportunities for growth.
- Recognizing how your own attitudes and actions impact others
- Techniques for managing and dealing with anger, difficult people, and difficult situations
- Conflict as communication
- Benefits of confrontation
- Preventing problems
- Getting focused
- The three-step Conflict Resolution model
- Recognize the role of your actions and attitudes in fostering and resolving conflict.
- Explain coping strategies for dealing with difficult people and situations.
- Apply the three-step Conflict Resolution model to dealing with difficult people.
Whether managing down, across, or up in your organization, this course is designed for any nonprofit professional. Supervisors of teams and individuals in HR or HR-like roles may find particular value.
- October 27, 2021
You will receive log-in information after registering for the course.
Questions? Contact us at [email protected] or 678-916-3081
October 27, 2021