Prospect research is a technique used by development teams to learn more about the personal backgrounds, giving histories, wealth indicators, and philanthropic motivations of potential donors. Learn how to evaluate a prospect’s capacity to give and their affinity for your organization, and better understand the various communication vehicles necessary to share campaign progress and recognize donors appropriately throughout your campaign.
By the end of this course, you will be able to…
- Assess indicators, trends, and traits that characterize your donor constituencies, including how to find donor data and how to conduct prospect screening.
- Use affinity groups as building blocks of your donor research and outreach.
- Compare how different components of the capital campaign might appeal to different donors, and plan specific fundraising strategies and collateral appealing to them.
- Describe the various communication vehicles necessary to share campaign progress and recognize donors appropriately throughout your campaign.
- Executive Directors /CEOs
- Development Directors/Officers/VPs
- Other Development support staff
- Board finance, fundraising, facilities, and capital-campaign committee chairs
- July 16, 2021
You will receive login information after registering for the course.
Questions? Contact us at [email protected] or 678-916-3081.