Grant writers must consider both the practical and conceptual aspects of a competitive grant proposal: Great proposals focus on the funding organization (be they a foundation or corporate grant maker) and include the “extras” that make the difference between success and failure. In this class, you will work through best practices in successful grant writing and submission, and you will have opportunities to ask questions and unpack concepts collectively with your instructor and peers.
- Position your organization to be competitive through strong writing and thorough understanding of highly effective grant content.
- Research statistics that illustrate the problem statement.
- Structure and write letters of inquiry, proposals, and applications for foundation and corporate grants.
- Prepare a clear and compelling budget justification.
- Find information resources to help in writing grants.
- September 15, 2021
You will receive log-in information after registering for the course.
GCN Member: $85
Questions? Contact us at [email protected] or 678-916-3081.
September 15, 2021