Grant writers must consider both the practical and conceptual aspects of a competitive grant proposal: Great proposals focus on the funding organization (be they a foundation or corporate grant maker) and include the “extras” that make the difference between success and failure.
What You'll Learn
After this course, you'll be able to:
- Position your organization to be competitive through strong writing and thorough understanding of highly effective grant content.
- Research statistics that illustrate the problem statement.
- Structure and write letters of inquiry, proposals, and applications for foundation and corporate grants.
- Prepare a clear and compelling budget justification.
- Find information resources to help in writing grants.
- January 30, 2020
Georgia Center for Nonprofits
100 Peachtree Street NW
Atlanta, GA 30303
GCN Member: $150
Questions? Contact us at [email protected] or 678-916-3081.
January 30, 2020
Contact us at [email protected] or 678-916-3081.