Grant writers must consider both the practical and conceptual aspects of a competitive grant proposal: Great proposals focus on the funding organization (be they a foundation or corporate grant maker) and include the “extras” that make the difference between success and failure.
What You'll Learn
After this course, you'll be able to:
- Position your organization to be competitive through strong writing and thorough understanding of highly effective grant content.
- Research statistics that illustrate the problem statement.
- Structure and write letters of inquiry, proposals, and applications for foundation and corporate grants.
- Prepare a clear and compelling budget justification.
- Find information resources to help in writing grants.
Bundle and Save!
We have carefully curated four intermediate certificates to offer next-level training in critical development practice areas. Investing in a certificate provides a more robust learning experience and significant cost savings.
- February 22, 2019
- August 28, 2019
Georgia Center for Nonprofits
100 Peachtree Street NW
Atlanta, GA 30303
GCN Member: $150
February 22, 2019
August 28, 2019
Contact us at [email protected] or 678-916-3081.