Now that you know why your constituents give, what makes messages impactful, and how to maximize the end of the year for individual giving, you are ready to build an annual giving plan. An intentional plan allows you stay ahead of trends and to engage donors through a full array of fundraising channels (digital, traditional, in-person).
Participants will develop an annual giving plan to engage donors throughout the year.
- Building annual giving plans
- Understanding resources and capacity, and recognizing potential efficiencies
Implementing plans for success
- Develop a 12-month plan for an annual giving campaign.
- Create a campaign scorecard, and compare scorecards year-to-year.
Identify campaign roles and responsibilities across staff, board, and volunteers.
- Fundraising and development staff
- Marketing/communications staff
- Senior leadership
- Board members, especially serving on fundraising committees
- June 30, 2022
You will receive log-in information after registering for the course.
Questions? Contact us at [email protected] or 678-916-3081.
June 30, 2022