Being strategic involves setting the path for the organization. Moving away from operations and into a strategic role requires spending less time on day-to-day issues and more time looking ahead. Participants in this course will learn how to be more strategic, effectively coach employees to increase performance and help staff identify and grow into their fullest potential.
- Distinguish between tactical and strategic ways of thinking.
- Incorporate coaching into daily contact with employees.
- Identify employee potential and develop goals to help them reach it.
- Defining your leadership style
- Understanding differences in tactical and strategic supervision
- Assessing and honing your strategic leadership skills
- Understanding the coaching process
- Coaching high performers as well at those needing to improve performance
- Using a leadership development model
- Assessing employee potential
- Developing performance development goals
- February 9, 2021
You'll receive log-in information after registering for the course.
Questions? Contact us at [email protected] or 678-916-3081.
February 9, 2021