A thriving nonprofit organization must have resilient management systems in place to encourage worthwhile programs for service and impact. Organizations must be able to manage resources, develop plans for fundraising, and ensure that programs are administered effectively. Participants will be presented with a broad overview of the nonprofit organization. At the end of the workshop, participants will gain insight into how individual organizations go about achieving their missions.
- Recognize the various types and characteristics of nonprofit organizations.
- Describe "managing" and "governing" boards.
- Create an outline for best practices for development and evaluation of program services.
- Types and characteristics of nonprofit organizations
- Trends and projection
- Organizational lifecyle
- Roles and responsibilities of nonprofit boards
- Types of boards for different sizes, ages, and types of organizations
- Basics of effective program management
- Intended impact, theory of change, and outcomes
- The role of nonprofits in policy
- Building relationships and alliances
- January 14, 2021
Questions? Contact us at [email protected] or 678-916-3081.
January 14, 2021