In today’s complex economic environment, nonprofit organizations must have successful marketing strategies that make them stand out in the midst of other programs competing for funding. Participants will be presented with marketing essentials that will help them develop marketing strategies that enhance the bottom line, and strengthen the mission of the organization.
Topics will include performing a marketing audit, marketing metrics and performance, creating marketing plans, and defining key terms like marketing, communications, PR, and branding.
You will perform a marketing audit with your peers in the class and walk through a template for a 12-month marketing plan.
- Perform a marketing audit.
- Define key performance metrics for marketing.
- Create a 12-month marketing plan using a template.
- "Marketers by default," such as development staff, program managers/directors, and volunteer coordinators/managers, who handle marketing as part, but not the primary focus, of their responsibilities
- Marketing or communications staff
- Individuals outside of marketing looking at a transition to marketing or an expansion of their duties to include marketing
- August 27, 2021
You will receive log-in information after registering for the course.
Questions? Contact us at [email protected] or 678-916-3081.
August 27, 2021