A Free UST Webinar for Nonprofit EDs/CEOs, CFOs, and HR Staff
- Reducing unemployment tax liability as a 501c3
- Benchmarking unemployment costs
- Protecting funding from claims and liability
- Efficiently managing unemployment claims, protests, and hearings
- Avoiding costly HR mistakes
- Enhancing goodwill by utilizing outplacement services
The Unemployment Services Trust (UST) is an alternative to paying state unemployment taxes for nonprofits, as allowed by Federal law. With the ability to save thousands on unemployment costs annually, e-File unemployment claims with the state, and access expert HR Advisors through our HR Hotline and Library, more than 2,000 nonprofits have chosen to join UST.
October 10, 2017
2:00 pm - 2:30 pm
FREE! Simply use the link below to reserve your webinar seat.
This program will be delivered in a webinar format. Registrants will be provided appropriate materials and login information prior to the session.