Resource Opportunity | Atlanta Area Compensation Association
Read more below from the AACA about this opportunity!
Candidate nonprofit organizations are selected by the Georgia Center for Nonprofits and must submit an application to AACA for review by its selection committee. Some of the criteria used in the selection process are:
- The organization must be based in and provide services to the metro Atlanta area
- The organization must have more than 15 and fewer than 100 full-time equivalent employees
- The organization must be able to demonstrate a compensation need that is deemed to be in scope by the selection committee
- The assistance must be able to be rendered in a reasonable period of time (usually 3 to 6 months)
- The organization must complete the application form
- The organization must provide a project contact within the organization
- The organization must hold AACA harmless for any adverse consequences of the implementation of the project/program
- The organization must understand and agree that AACA will not represent the nonprofit before any government entity nor defend it against any claims from individuals or groups and does not warrant that any plan or program developed in its volunteer role will be free from challenge by any participant and/or government agency
Many organizations within the size limits of the AACA volunteer program do not have any formal compensation program or processes. As such, they may simply want to know if they are paying appropriately. Alternatively, they may want a more formal compensation program that may involve job evaluations, market pricing, development of pay structures/ranges, etc. This should be specified in the application.
If you have questions about the application process, you may contact the AACA Nonprofit Volunteer coordinator at [email protected]. Applications should be submitted via email to [email protected]. For your convenience, there is a submit form button at the bottom of the application.