Win up to $500 for your favorite GA Gives Day nonprofit with an "unselfie!"
Here's how it works:
1. Between now and November 2, take a selfie that shows why you're giving to your favorite nonprofit.
2. Post it to your Facebook, Twitter, and/or Instagram, and be sure to tag it #unselfie and #GAgivesday. We can only count the unselfies that have both of these tags! We'll also be sharing occasionally from our GA Gives Day accounts (Facebook and Twitter).
3. On November 9, we'll share our top finalists on Facebook and count on our followers to vote for their favorite with a like
4. On November 9 - 10, we'll ask our followers to vote for their favorite unselfie with a like. Voting will end at midnight on November 10.
5. We'll announce the winners on November 11. The top three vote-getters will receive a donation to the GA Gives Day nonprofit of their choice in their name—$500 for 1st place, and $100 each for 2nd and 3rd.
Need inspiration? You could write on a sheet of paper why and where you give and snap a shot with it. Or, take a picture with an animal you adopted from a shelter, or of you at your favorite place in a nonprofit park. The most important advice—be creative, and don't forget to use our hashtags!
We'd like to thank our friends at Giv360 for their support of these prizes!
See below for some great examples from GA Gives Day 2014: