Resource Development and Fundraising
Get ready to reach your fundraising vision. Whether your ambition is to deepen local impact, scale your operation, launch a major project, or craft sustainable revenue strategies, the Georgia Center for Nonprofit’s Consulting Group brings unrivaled experience in crafting customized revenue strategies for purpose-driven organizations.
We understand the complexities of the development office, and back it up with distinct nonprofit industry expertise and deep knowledge of the donor community. Whatever your growth ambitions, our network of professionals can provide highly responsive guidance to meet your resource development needs.
Three ways we can help you succeed:
CREATE A WINNING REVENUE STRATEGY
Our consultants help you take an existing strategic plan and map a path toward diverse and sustainable revenue streams capable of meeting your operational and programmatic needs. With our assistance, you’ll be able to:
- Leverage your organization’s unique value proposition;
- Understand and make the best use of your relationship network;.
- Discover and implement technologies that accelerate growth; and
- Change board and staff behavior to better leverage relationships, time, and talent.
CRAFT A DONOR-CENTRIC DEVELOPMENT OPERATION
Relationships drive sustainable organizations. Building lasting relationships with donors requires putting their needs and desires at the heart your development staff’s efforts every day. To help you think like a donor and advance the donor journey, we’ll show you how to:
- Conduct research and mine data;
- Create and execute strategies to identify and cultivate new donor pools; and
- Develop stewardship processes that turn casual supporters into loyal ambassadors.
CHANGE YOUR FUNDRAISING DNA
Fundraising and resource development is changing, which means nonprofit development leaders need to change as well. To establish a more strategic, market-driven approach, we provide ways to:
- Build systems to set viable goals and measure results;
- Optimize the budgeting process;
- Design solid plans for gaining new and diversified revenue sources;• Identify missed opportunities and recognize underperforming initiatives; and
- Pinpoint smart methods for accelerating growth
To learn more about how GCN's Consulting Group can support your organization in reaching its resource development goals, contact Kathy Keeley, EVP and Senior Consultant, at [email protected] or 678-916-3015.