Are you ready to move your organization forward with a crystal clear fundraising vision? Helping you deepen your local impact, scale your operation, launch a major event, or craft sustainable revenue strategies is our top priority. GCN’s Nonprofit Consulting Group brings passion, experience, innovation, and customized fundraising strategies to help your purpose-driven organization fulfill its mission.
Here’s how we partner with you.
TO CREATE NEW AND INNOVATIVE FUNDRAISING STRATEGIES
First, we focus on you. We uncover the top priorities behind your fundraising vision. We review your existing development plan. Then, we make recommendations and create a map to the diverse and sustainable revenue streams that will help you meet your programmatic and operational needs. Our work will give you the skills to:
• Leverage your organization’s unique value proposition
-• Understand what your stakeholders and donors really want
• Design solid, innovative plans for diversifying your income streams
• Recover missed opportunities to demonstrate impact and impress donors
• Zoom in on smart, customizable methods that work for your specific needs and push you toward your goals
TO CENTER YOUR DEVELOPMENT OPERATION AROUND DONORS
Fundraising success is all about relationships. To ensure that they grow and thrive at your organization, we’ll help you to think like your donors – showing you how to learn, understand, and respond to their unique wants and needs. For that, we will:
• Conduct new research and mine your on-hand data
• Create applicable strategies to find and cultivate new donors
• Develop doable stewardship plans that turn casual donors into loyal contributors and advocates
TO INNOVATE FUNDRAISING AT YOUR ORGANIZATION
The fundraising landscape is evolving every day. Nonprofit and development leaders need to adapt and respond with new and innovative ways to show impact and reach donors where they are. We can:
• Educate your staff on new, donor-centered trends in fundraising
• Create systems that feature reachable goals and usable metrics
• Help build a culture of philanthropy, deploying additional fundraising training for staff, volunteers, and board members
• Recommend technologies, including software upgrades and data-driven tools
To learn how we can partner with you, please contact our consulting team at [email protected], or call 678-916-3082.