Nonprofit University + ThinkHR Subscription
Year-round professional training for your team
The success of any mission depends on the people behind it. Position yours for maximum impact with the Nonprofit University + ThinkHR Subscription, a full year of professional development opportunities.
Available exclusively for GCN members, your subscription gives you two seats in every one of our live Nonprofit University core curriculum classes, plus open access to more than 200 online courses led by the experts at ThinkHR.
Nonprofit University, covering every aspect of nonprofit management, is proud to offer NU+THR as an affordable, holistic solution for building talent, expanding impact, and keeping your people engaged.
Plus: Unlimited HR support
In addition to extensive training options, NU+THR gives you access to one-on-one HR guidance – just a call or click away – from the certified professionals at ThinkHR.
In addition, you’ll have 24/7 access to ThinkHR’s knowledge library, including state-specific compliance tools, process checklists and FAQs, case studies and white papers, and much more.
Ready to subscribe? Got questions? Email [email protected] today!
• 2 seats in every one of GCN’s Nonprofit University core curriculum classes (registration required)
• Unlimited full-team access to 200+ ThinkHR online courses, with a team management dashboard
• Unlimited one-on-one, on-call advice from a certified HR professional
• Interactive HR and talent compliance tools, including:
• State-specific compliance information
• Interactive employee handbook builder
• Employee classification toolkits
• Interactive job description builder
• Performance review tools
• HR Q&A database
• HR audit checklist
• Hiring and termination guidelines
• White papers
• Webinar library
• Interactive benefits document creator
“One of the best organizational decisions we’ve made is to acquire the Nonprofit University and ThinkHR subscription through the Georgia Center for Nonprofits. Our team completed nearly 100 training courses in 2019 and plan on even more in 2020. As a result, we’ve established a corporate culture where professional development is a priority and our outcomes are continuously improving.“
— Jerry K. Sutton, Director, Learning & Organizational Development, Bobby Dodd Institute
"At Agape, we strive to ensure that underserved students and their families within our community can discover, embrace, and achieve their full potential. In order to do this, we seek out ways to provide our staff with continued education and training to be champions of this great work. By joining GCN's NU Classes, they are helping us do just that!"
— Chaz Chapman, Director of Talent & Branding, Agape