COVID-19 Guidance: Recovery & Resilience
For the duration of the outbreak, you can reference this page for important information and updates related to the COVID-19 outbreak and recovery. We will periodically be adding to and reorganizing these resources; last reorganization occurred May 27.
If you are unable to find something you had previously seen, please email us.
You can stay up-to-date with all the latest GCN resources, opportunities, and news by signing up for our emails.
The documents at these links will be continually updated as new resources become available.
Reopening / Find links to information for reopening your business operations legally and safely, including GCN’s own articles, webinar replays, and tools.
Funding & aid / Outbreak-related financial relief, grants, loans, in-kind support, and other support opportunities available for nonprofits, plus our monthly Funding & Resource Opportunities roundup.
Resiliency planning / Find out about the principles and practice of resiliency planning, the best way to prepare your organization for the new economic and social realities we face, and how to apply for a place in the Nonprofit Consulting Group’s Resiliency Planning Working Groups. (More details coming soon!)
Scenario Planning Tool / GCN’s team of consultants are sharing their trusted tool for working through any scenario facing your nonprofits.
Webinars & replays / Webinars for responding, adapting, and building reslience are ongoing and ready to revisit.
• Replays: Check our new our new YouTube page.
• Upcoming webinars and other online events: Visit our calendar.
Legacy resources / Our COVID-19 response documents will be updated as need warrants.
• Operations & response: The basics for all organizations and nonprofit departments
• Service & subsector: Resources specific to particular services or cause area
• CARES Act guide: How you can benefit, where to apply, and more.
• Unemployment filing FAQ: What to know about the Georgia DOL’s filing rules regarding COVID-19-related unemployment.
Suggestions for updates? Questions or concerns? Please email us.