This is an Intermediate Course within Nonprofit University's
Despite the growth of the internet and mobile technology, there is strong evidence that nonprofit organizations benefit greatly from including direct mailing in an integrated marketing approach. This course focuses on organizing a direct mailing campaign to fit your needs while still engaging in your other marketing channels, one that will not only advance your branding and increase your exposure, but it keeps your organization at the top of donors’ minds.
What You'll Learn
After this course, you'll be able to:
- Develop a direct mail appeal, including great fundraising copy and complete mail packages.
- Secure contacts for the appeal.
- Segment direct appeal campaign groups by giving potential.
- Develop unique content for acquisition appeals and renewal appeals.
- Select the most effective direct mail methods to use.
Bundle and Save!
We have carefully curated six intermediate series to offer next-level training in critical development practice areas. Investing in a complete series provides a more robust learning experience and significant cost savings.
Thanks to The Wells Fargo Foundation, limited scholarship opportunities are available for eligible organizations.
- June 7, 2017
Georgia Center for Nonprofits
100 Peachtree Street NW
Atlanta, GA 30303
GCN Member: $150