This is an Intermediate Course within Nonprofit University's
Fundraising metrics should always be determined by your unique resource development plan and the validation you need to improve your fundraising performance. This may include measuring the outcomes of your fundraising strategies like direct mail, special events, and major gifts programs.
What You'll Learn
After this course, you'll be able to:
- Use the Mission/Money Matrix to assess the profitability of fundraising programs.
- Calculate the return on investment in all revenue-generating activities.
- Assess fundraising results against industry standards.
- Estimate the value of corporate branding activities and determine opportunity costs.
- Use return-on-investment data to make strategic and operational decisions.
Bundle and Save!
We have carefully curated four intermediate certificates to offer next-level training in critical development practice areas. Investing in a certificate provides a more robust learning experience and significant cost savings.
Thanks to The Wells Fargo Foundation, limited scholarship opportunities are available for eligible organizations.
- October 5, 2017
Georgia Center for Nonprofits
100 Peachtree Street NW
Atlanta, GA 30303
GCN Member: $150