This is an Intermediate Course within Nonprofit University's
Grant writers must consider both the practical and conceptual aspects of a competitive grant proposal: Great proposals focus on the funding agency or agencies (be they federal, private, or corporate) and include the “extras” that make the difference between success and failure.
What You'll Learn
After this course, you'll be able to:
- Position their organization to be competitive through strong writing and thorough understanding of highly effective grant content.
- Research statistics that illustrate the problem statement.
- Structure and write letters of inquiry, proposals, and applications for foundation and government grants.
- Prepare a clear and compelling budget justification.
- Find information resources to help in writing grants.
Bundle and Save!
We have carefully curated six intermediate series to offer next-level training in critical development practice areas. Investing in a complete series provides a more robust learning experience and significant cost savings.
Thanks to The Wells Fargo Foundation, limited scholarship opportunities are available for eligible organizations.
- May 10, 2017
Georgia Center for Nonprofits
100 Peachtree Street NW
Atlanta, GA 30303
GCN Member: $150