Announcing our 2017 Nonprofit Board Leadership Clinic: a full-day learning experience designed to provide nonprofit executives and board members with knowledge, skills and resources to tackle real-world governance challenges.
Centered on key strategic and functional areas of successful governance models, the Clinic will deliver a robust schedule of learning opportunities for immediate impact on your work.
Each participating organization will have the opportunity to complete a self-assessment which will be analyzed and compiled into a report which our faculty will use to help you create customized solutions to the pressing issues of your organization.
Benefits of Attending:
• Explore best practices with other nonprofit executives and board members
• Take away a fresh approach to evaluating success
• Learn key governance principles that distinguish exceptional boards
• A customized board self-assessment report
Who Should Attend:
• Board Chairs and board members
• Executive Directors and CEOs
• Senior staff who work directly with board members
• Roles and responsibilities of an effective board member
• Core governance structure
• Best practices of high-functioning boards
• Key governance principles that distinguish exceptional boards
• Tools and practices of exceptional boards
• Focus areas for board improvement
- October 27, 2017
Georgia Center for Nonprofits
100 Peachtree Street NW, 18th Floor
Atlanta GA 30303
This training is designed to encourage group participation. The price covers up to 4 board and/or staff members from each organization.
Additional participants can attend at a rate of $99/person.
Did You Know?
We offer tailored training for your team.
Nonprofit University can be your source for customized training as well as delivery of our programs on site at your location.