If your nonprofit is going to be resilient during these uncertain times, you need to plan for multiple scenarios that will help you navigate change as the environment shifts with little notice.
On Friday afternoons through June, GCN member nonprofits are invited to get professional assistance from our Nonprofit Consulting Group team by appointment or drop-in.
Come prepared to talk about critical scenarios in your mission area and how you’re scanning the environment for trends. We’ll help you create financial projections and an action plan. You’ll walk away with knowledge, worksheets, and the beginnings of a scenario plan.
You need a scenario plan if …
- Your nonprofit gets more than 50 percent of its funds from the federal government
- You believe your state money has a federal source
- You’re concerned that current donors and foundation grants may shift their support to other nonprofits
- You’re stretched thin with limited staffing and a high demand for services
- Your budget is under $1M and you’re concerned about your future development capacity
Georgia Center for Nonprofits
100 Peachtree St.
Atlanta, GA 30303
Fee: FREE and exclusive to GCN member organizations
Consultation times available by appointment or drop-in on Friday afternoons from 1 to 4 pm through June 30, 2017.
To make an appointment, contact our team at email@example.com.
April 21, 2017
April 28, 2017
May 5, 2017
May 12, 2017
May 19, 2017
May 26, 2017
June 2, 2017
June 9, 2017
June 16, 2017
June 23, 2017
June 30, 2017