2014 Nonprofit Leader 30 Under 30
Nominations for this year's awards have closed.
The Georgia Center for Nonprofits and Young Nonprofit Professionals Network of Atlanta recognize that the future of our sector rides on the shoulders of our current young leaders and we want to celebrate and support them along their path. We've partnered to continue the Nonprofit Leaders 30 Under 30 Awards to continue to recognize the rising stars of Georgia's nonprofit sector.
We need your help identifying 30 nonprofit professionals under 30 years of age in Georgia who are making an incredible impact in our communities. We want to recognize those who exhibit outstanding leadership, innovation and commitment in their community work. They do not necessarily have to hold leadership positions, but their actions and impact should clearly demonstrate why they have earned this distinction. Self-nominations are also welcomed.
Being selected as one of the Nonprofit Leader 30 under 30 Award Winners includes:
- Recognition during the YNPN Atlanta Next Gen Breakfast on October 23, 2014
- Participation in an exclusive nonprofit Field Trip for all Nonprofit Leader 30 Under 30 honorees and alumni, and admittance to a keynote speech by Eileen Heisman, President and CEO of the National Philanthropic Trust for a highly reduced rate of $30.
Requirements for nominees
- Under 30 years of age (as of September 1, 2014)
- Have been working in the nonprofit sector for at least two years
- Have shown exceptional contributions to the nonprofit sector
- Submit nomination form and resume by July 15, 2014